Sunday, November 21, 2010

讨厌



From the very begining till now, am not really keen on my new boss, to me he is fake and abusing his power type of boss.

He is my first male boss . People says that male boss is always easy handle than female boss, at least they are not 'bossy' and not 'fussy'. Too bad, he is just way worse than what i thought a male boss could be.

Last friday, was having an emergency department meeting, discussing on leave issue. He is questioning my long leave on coming wednesday and my exam leave in December. For your information, my department is not allowed to take leave in December due to big closing. WTF, come on, i have applied my leave 7 months before and the exam date was fixed by HR, he suppose to fuck my previous boss who apporved my leave and the HR who scheduled my exam in December. He shoulg go and question those who keep their leave till end of the year rather than to those who already get special approval long prior to that. He really made me mad and i was black face the whole day. He sence it and came to me after the meeting, but SORRY, that's too late, we should bear with the consequences on what we have done. SORRY FOR NO CURE.

He better dont come closer to me else he will suffer. I swear, i will not help him in a single thing. I'm waiting how he could achieved his turn around time during my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment