Sunday, February 5, 2012

利是。。







Well, quality and quantity of the ang pow is much better than last year. Colleague of mine used to believe the amount of ang pow is always PAR with the value of yourself in that particular client. After all, they just want to get their thing done faster and easier.

I partly agreed with it, undeniable, some client really make use of the 'ang pow' to fast forward a lot of complicated process or procedure. Well, to me, no matter how big the amount are, No is NO. Will never make NO to YES in my personal philosophy. I do appreciate the ang pow and acknowledgement of my contribution to them but too bad, that's just to little to 'buy my heart...lol.

According to Chinese calender, today is the new beginning of the year. Wishing each of everyone, a go year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment