Saturday, September 1, 2012

最重要的决定

I believe life is full of decision making, right or wrong, that's part of the journey namely life. 
I've made a decision last two weeks that might change my entire life and yet it's only taken me two minutes to decide. Like it or not, it's too late to regret. . I've submitted my visa application and I'm going to new Zealand. Zero knowledge about the country, not even get a job there. Gosh... But I know you are there to iron out everything for me.

Am i going to resign? How long you will be there? Does your parents agreed on this? Will you coming back to Malaysia after that? Have you think wisely that you might need to start from zero when coming back from nz? So many questions came from my best friend, that's only two ppl that knew it thus far. Honestly, I'm panic. I have no idea what my life going tO be. I will leave all these to god. I'm not a risk taker but it's time to move on from my comfort zone. 

I don't need a luxury life but I'm aiming a simple life that able to support my lovely family financially. I keep on praying hard for giving me ambers of time for my father operation fees, two years follow with another, I know I should not be do greedy. It's about the time .

1 comment:

  1. since u decided ord, then go ahead ba..everything ll b fine..trust it!!

    ReplyDelete