Friday, February 24, 2012

Fight Again!!!



Fight with the bitch last 2 days over the phone. She was pushing a new task to me which initially handled by senior and was planning to get both junior to do it.

I was not happy with the arrangement and worse still i gonna clear the SHIT. There, i questioning her. This so gonna added in our workload and make both junior more 'eng'. I was so geram and shout at her when she blamed at me why every time talking about KPI as this is part of my responsibility as follow initial plan. Come on, how am i pursuit others to cooperate if this is not part of their KPI right? there is no free lunch in this world. okay.Her bitchy excuses always make me frust and yet still got naive people believing her.

While busy handling the stupid bitch and out of the sudden this malay lady is trying to step up to my head by showing me her beh song face after telling her about the new arrangement. If beh song go and hang herself or hit the wall la, nothing to do with me. I'm just a messenger to convey the message from the stupid idiot bitch.

I'm not sure what to do next but i'm so not gonna to let her easily get any points from me since the report is providing by me. Before that, i gonna draw a line with her, wait a moment, i wanna draw a line with all my colleague so that nothing gonna soften my heart when come to reporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment