Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bali - Day 1

Just came back from Bali, 4 days 3 night trip. Not really enjoy coz the local food really not my cup of tea!

We arrived Bali Ngurah Rai Airport at 12.30p.m on 3 Oct 2011 then heading to Jendela for our lunch and side seeing. Tour guide is local Indonesia, not really good in English,while he is explaining to me, at the same time i need to translate to my mom..Mom was questioning on my translation skill coz the Indo guy only speak one sentence whereas i can talk so much...lol..of coz not only rely on what he is telling me, i did my reading before going to Bali,that's why i know a little bit about Bali history.








After jendela, we are going to Jimbaran Beach for our BBQ buffet dinner. Enjoying seafood dinner while watching the sunset. That was so great watching the sun climbing down and the colors of the beach.



At 7.30pm we have arrived to Mercure Kuta Hotel. Highly recommended hotel. 4 stars price with 5 stars services. Thumbs up to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment