Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kitchen Leakage





All the parties are trying to wash hand but the worse was the experience with MCA. The staff are not helpful and the lawyer is not willing to give any advice and don't ever want to see me. The so called staff was saying nothing much can be done as this is usual case for condo /apartment. No one I should blame expect me.

I feel disappointed why are these people can be so helpful on the TV and newspaper, but in reality, they are one kind. Washing hand..

May be the stupid staff is right, no one I should blame. If I’m a son of Datuk or Datin, I’m sure millions of volunteer hands are there to help. Reality world with all these cruel people. They make me realised how important to be rich.

To my dearest upstairs neighbour : GOD is watching what are doing. You might not feel it now, but soon. Karma…Watch up…

To the stupid MCA staff : If you are not rich enough to get a landed property , soon or later you will have a bad neighbour as I’m. I’m counting on the day.

To the stupid staff of DBKL: I’m sure you can do much more than advising. If I need legal advise, I will get a legal assistance not the one that can’t even speak a sentence of English. My income taxes are not hiring useless and brainless staff like you. You are not deserving a single cent from any of US.

No comments:

Post a Comment