Sunday, December 7, 2014

Happy Belated Birthday to myself



Celebration of this year was slightly different compared to years before, coz i was in Bangkok. This was the third time to Bangkok in 2014, kinda crazy but with different gang of friends. Why not!
I started to acknowledge the facts that travel mate really part of the consideration of the journey of travel.

Honestly, the third time was sucks. I personally think that it will be more fun if i go alone, can you imagine that extend of my travel mate. I mean, i don't expect a perfect travel mate that will go for whatever i want, i don't mean that. I need a travel mate who is understand, willing to work things out, compromise. I personally believe that each of every individual does have their own Do and DON'T, we need to figure it out to the best level to make everybody happy, afterall, travel should be something fun and relax.

I do have my own basic requirements when go to travel. To me, hotel is the most important, it has to be clean at least, not necessary cheap but within the range that acceptable. I don't really go for luxury food for every single meal but local food is a must and if budget allow, i will go to one of the classy restaurant as an ending of the journey. Other than that, i'm fine . I don't think i'm a bad travel mate but i really annoyed by those calculative type of person that every single movement need to be the cheapest. Come on, it doesn't make a different by saving 'cents' per say.

Well, the conclusion is , i had a bad travel mate for my birthday trip. But HuaHin such an amazing place that undeniable beautiful, gorgeous scenes that we should visit at least once in our life time, but get ready your sunblock, kinda hot!
































No comments:

Post a Comment