Sunday, October 10, 2010

我接受不到咯!



Finally finished watching local movie “ Ice Kacang Puppy Love” . What a nice movie. I personally like it . The movie reminds us on the feeling of first love. Sweet yet bitter and finally it’s become part of the memories. It’s a simple movie yet strong message. Touch my heart deeply especially Ah Niu had an accident while rushing to the bus stop to hand over the love letter to Lee SinJie. Why is he pulling back?

Last week was a busy week, closing follow another. The whole week drive me crazy. First, has to decide whether to accept the offer transfer to HQ, boss told me it was proposed by my ex boss. I do not know how true is that, two possibilities, is either he wanted to set me out or m really a good staff that worth the transferring. 我接受不到咯!

Secondly, has to get a replacement of live band member to perform on my sister wedding night. The previous group was turning down the offer in last minutes due to the tight schedule of their member. I was like WTF. Its one and a half month left.

Third, received a stupid email from one of the AM in HQ questioning on certain procedure..come on, that’s not my fault ok…But come to my surprise when both of my seniors weren’t support me..that’s make me realized that how cruel a human can be…Benci

2 comments:

  1. Stay or go ? does this up to you to choose? will this affected your coming bonus? Think twice brother.

    + Steve Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve..i have no idea ..but i have make up my mide to make a stay...i might look silly to you but i know what i want...

    ReplyDelete