Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Appraisal 2011



Did my appraisal last 2 weeks, slightly higher than last year..Congrats to myself...lol

Everyone is discussing and guessing on the bonus. Company achieved target, takkan dont have 2 months? that's what my colleagues says and how become part of my wish...Some wanted to save it, some wanted to invest it but i wish to spend it as a family trip to Beijing. Should i?

Spend wisely, thats what my mum always tell me...how to define wisely? how wisely is wisely? confuse kan? That's only 2 choices, either save it or spend it..when look at my dad's medical report, i know i should save it for his operation but i really wish to have a family trip before it is too late...Am i thinking too much?

3 comments:

  1. Brother, use some to pamper yourself.

    +Steve Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's say you have only two choices to spend the money- 1. Father's Operation, 2. Beijing Trip. So which you will choose? guess you know the answer.

    ReplyDelete