Sunday, September 11, 2011

Promotion Again!



Again? that was my reaction when the senior marketing manager told me about the offer...well, that was my 5th offer. I din not turn down the offer immediately, do not want to offend the manager , he is kinda kiasu type.

He hints that i'm not young anymore, it's time to plot my career path. Well say, but i dont think my career path will be any better after reporting to him...

I only met him twice for the past 3 years and rarely due with him. How sure he is that i'm the right candidates? that's what i asked him. As usual, from colleagues, boss, agent and bla bla bla....that;s how he answered.

Honestly, i'm proud with the offer. we always name him as 'future CEO' coz he like to control everything from a to z.. He always fight till the end. I'm happy that he can see my potential, that's best recognition that i ever had. Unfortunately , that's not the department that i'm aiming for...

No comments:

Post a Comment