Friday, June 29, 2012

23~06~2012

A memorable date whereby my Nephew is coming to this world. A chubby cute baby he is but Poor him was suspected G6PD. Till now still in hospital for Observation, blood test was done One following another. Sis looked calm but I know how Panic she was. "don't worry, he's gonna be fine" That's how I comford her. In fact I was so upset and worries, Asking around for an answer, luckily Still have some friends who are Doctors and nurses. I'm a kind of guy that easily Get panic and very gen Cheong type Especially come to health issue. I will react like nothing in front Of them but insomnia for nights. I will dig for a solutions, do and don't, I will continuously doing research To make sure I know a to z about the Illness. Don't worry sis, trust me, I will not let anything happen To my nephew. He gonna be fine . We can make it through again Just like how we handle mum's case.

1 comment: