Sunday, January 20, 2013

Appraisal 2012



Did my appraisal last week. Was not really happy and yet have to accept it. There are 4 part in the appraisal.

Part A - Company performance which consist of 50%
Part B - Department performance which consist of 35%
Part C - Individual projects which consist of 15%
Part D - Individual behaviour which consist of 10%

I was bit surprise when my boss told me the changes of part B, from personal productivity to department performance. My GOD! that was not indicated in my target letter and i don't think management can simply strike off . That's what i told my manager and she said top management had decided that way. BULLSHIT.

I totally disagree! No matter how hard that i work, if other colleagues are not putting in efforts , target will not achieved. Does that fair to those people that working hard? I told my boss with my piss off tone. She said she had awarded me in part c and d which i deny openly. I've contributed 48% of the department productivity and i have completed all my projects. I deserve the marks without any help. In fact, my marks should be higher than what am i getting now. Because of the changes, my marks are affected which will lead to poor bonuses later in march 2013. I'm disappointed. She keep assured me that i'm one of the high score in the company but i do not want listen that anymore.

" I don't think you are in the position to assure me. On top of that, we are not talking about 2 or 3 marks differences but 12 marks. If you do not have the power to fight on the chances of part B, i don't think you are power enough to assure me any single thing right here. More over, please do not expect much from me, what for i'm working so hard end up only 4 marks higher than those that go back sharp.  I rather spend my time with my family than sitting here  argue with you during appraisal time. " That's what i told her before i go off from her room.




No comments:

Post a Comment